Vacancy : Tour Guide Belgrade
Note Differently is a tour-agency which provides sightseeing tours in Belgrade to international tourists. We are looking for enthusiastic guides to show Belgrade to international visitors.
Main conditions are that you are a positive, friendly and outgoing person who loves to host people and make sure they have the best time possible.
We are offering the following tours through Belgrade:
- Yugotour: Driving people around in an old Yugo and telling them the story of Yugoslavia
- Bike-tours: Showing people Old and New Belgrade by bike
- Meet Belgrade walking tours: Taking guests to experience everyday life in Belgrade and meet its people at the markets, design-shops, food-makers and so on
As a Tour Guide with Note Differently you have to:
- Be very good in English
- Be enthusiastic, responsible and customer oriented
- Know how to ride a bicycle if you are applying for a bike guide
- Have category B driving license and be active driver for a Yugotour guide
- Preferably have experience in working/cooperating with foreigners, teamwork and doing presentations in English
- Preferably have conversational knowledge of German, Dutch or French language (applications with one of these languages would be given advantage over others and in this case English knowledge is not necessary)
If you find the tours we organize interesting and believe you’ve got what it takes to be a great guide then apply!
- Has to be in English
- Should have a CV with picture and date of birth
- Should have a motivational letter
- Should note your availability (how many days / hours p/week)
Please note if you are applying for all tours or specifically for Yugo-tours, Bike-tours or Meet Belgrade.
- A part-time job as a tour-guide
- In-house training in tour-guiding
- Fair compensation
- Team-parties and events
- A lot of fun and a great experience
- Work starts in March and goes on until the end of October.
If you think you are the right person for the job then send your CV, a picture and a motivational letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions you can contact us on +381669008386.